Monday, April 21, 2014
According to data compiled by the DFA's Office of Consular Affairs and GMA News Online, the following countries fall in the visa-free category, followed by the length of allowable stay by Filipinos:
- Bolivia - 60 days
- Brazil - 90 days (for holders of diplomatic, official, and service passports, visa-free for (a) duration of tour of duty or (b) 180 days for official business or tourism)
- Brunei - 14 days
- Cambodia - 21 days
- Costa Rica - 30 days
- Ecuador - 90 days
- Hong Kong SAR - 14 days
- India - Visa upon arrival valid for 30 days (limited only to New Delhi and Mumbai airports)
- Indonesia - 30 days
- Israel - visa-free for tourists (no. of days of stay will depend on Immigration); visa-free for holders of diplomatic and official passports; visa required for business)
- Laos - 30 days
- Malaysia - 30 days
- Mozambique - Visa upon arrival valid for 30 days
- Palau - 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket)
- Peru - 60 days
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Singapore - 30 days
- Sri Lanka - 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket)
- Thailand - 30 days
- Tuvalu - 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return /onward plane ticket)
- Vanuatu - 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return / onward plane ticket)
- Vietnam - 21 days
- Zambia - visa upon arrival; 3 months for tourism, 1 month for business
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Pasta will always have a special place in a romantic's heart. Just recall what is probably considered the sweetest onscreen kiss, the one shared between Lady and the Tramp while eating their plate of spaghetti, and you'll understand all the romantic possibilities. Why not recreate a little Italian romance at home?
Rich, decadent chocolate is an irresistible aphrodisiac. Truly considered a romantic treat, chocolate evokes thoughts of delicious, fulfilling experiences. Since it comes in many forms from liquid to solid, your options for using chocolate as a sensual prop are only limited by your creativity.
Over the years, strawberries have become synonymous with romance. Certainly no sensual food list is complete without the sweet and juicy strawberry. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find a romantic evening that doesn't include this sensual treat. Dipped in chocolate, cream, wine or enjoyed in it's natural state, the strawberry is without a doubt an essential ingredient for a sensual temptation.
Oysters have long been considered a predominant player in the sensual food arena, more than likely due to their resemblance to sexual anatomy. However, there is some validity to their aphrodisiac claim. Oysters are loaded with zinc, which is a key ingredient for testosterone production. Next time you want to step up your sensual encounter, make sure to include oysters on the menu!
"Naked sushi" is a new culinary experience first introduced in Japan. In Japan, it's called nyotaimori, meaning "female body presentation." There are currently only a few US cities that offer this delicious adventure - Los Angeles, New York and Chicago and Minneapolis. However, preparing an at-home version is why sushi made our list. While one partner lays naked, the other prepares and eats the sushi directly on their naked partner's body. It can make for quite the erotic experience.
"Champagne is just a drink that tastes better when shared among two lovers." --Source Unknown
Chanpagne is not an actual food, but it's certainly deserving of a spot in our top ten for its strong associations with sex and romance. Champagne is the perfect companion for all of life's special events, so its inclusion as a bedroom aphrodisiac should be of no surprise. Best of all, you can serve it up any way you desire...pour it over your partner's body, soak fruit in it, freeze as champagne ice cubes...the possibilities go on and on.
Take one look at a banana and it's easy to see why it's on our top ten. The banana's phallic shape provides ample opportunity to entice your man with a little foreplay action. The more creative you are with your displays, the less likely he'll be able to keep his hands off of you.
Widely known for it's aphrodisiac qualities, the avocado has quite the reputation as being a sensual fruit. Maybe it's the shape or the way it grows on trees (Mayans referred to the tree as a testicle tree). Whatever the reason, the avocado is an indulgent food that can be prepared and displayed quite sensually, and for that it makes it onto our top ten.
Grapes made our top ten list for being synonymous with regally lying about and being hand fed. The idea of feeding your lover and letting your fingers linger a little longer than necessary is a vivid erotic sensation.
1. Whipped Cream
Not quite a "food," whipped cream still makes our list due to its many sensual possibilities. Use it as a body paint or as a light and fluffy extra for fruit and cream.
Saturday, October 23, 2010